for previous Services Agreements click here
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS TO CONTENT
- RIGHT OF REFUSAL
Register.com and its Service Provider reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse any registration or service activation request for any reason or no reason, and shall not be obligated to provide any service to you unless and until it has charged your credit card for the applicable fee.
- USE OF SERVICES/WEB SITE
- PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION OF SERVICES
The Register.com web site may contain links to other Internet web sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that neither Regster.com nor its Service Provider are responsible or liable in any way for (i) the availability or accuracy of such web sites or resources, or (ii) the content, advertising, or products on or available from such web sites or resources. The inclusion of any link on our web site does not imply that Register.com or its Service Provider endorses any of the linked sites. You use the links at your own risk.
- REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT USE
- If you become a registered user of our site or services, you will receive a password for accessing your account information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur using your password or account. Please notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Neither Register.com nor its Service Provider will be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of any third party's use of your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You may not use anyone else's password at any time.
- By submitting any information to Register.com, you grant Register.com the right to use this information to provide any services you request and for any other purpose that is consistent with our privacy notice, which notice is set forth on our site.
- None of the URLs you submit to Register.com link to any web page or site that contains any:
- nudity, pornography, or other sexual or adult material;
- hate propaganda or material that encourages or promotes illegal activity or violence;
- content that violates or infringes in any way upon the statutory, common law, or proprietary rights of others, including but not limited to copyrights, trademark rights, patents, or any other third party intellectual property, contract, privacy, or publicity rights;
- material that promotes or utilizes software or services designed to deliver unsolicited email;
- material that violates any local, state, or national law or regulation;
- misrepresentations or material that is threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, profane, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, offensive, or harmful; or
- other material that Register.com, in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate, including any violations of standards posted on the Register.com web site or sent to you by email;
- You will not copy, sell, redistribute, license, sublicense, or otherwise transfer your account, or any materials provided to you in connection with the Register.com web site and SEO services, to any third party without Register.com's written consent;
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY